View Single Post
Old 11-03-2015, 08:56 PM   #715 (permalink)
kbc749
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370z 6MT
kbc749 is on a distinguished road

I tried that as well. The dealership will do nothing on good faith. I did not buy the Z from the dealership but my father purchased a 2005 frontier brand new from them and has had a relationship with this dealer since his mother had a relationship with the dealer near Oakland when he was growing up. The bushings, I had replaced by the dealership that sold me the car for no charge. The slave cylinder was done at Nissan, and the regular service is done there as well. Dealership told me "Their hands are tied". 1400$ or car that doesn't move.

Yesterday when I went to get some stuff out of the car, I found they had parked it with the bumper firmly touching the curb, with a solid scratch on the bottom of the bumper that was simply sitting on the concrete when I walked up to it.

I'll be heading back there tomorrow to see if I can get the steering lock to fully disengage because I was able to turn wheel and move car to get it on the flatbed so it's close to unlocked at least.

I'm so frustrated that I have a car that I love driving and enjoy in every way but that it has these silly problems and Nissan seems to not give a darn about one of the "halo" products of the company. (I know the GTR is the halo car but come on it's sorta close). You'd think the dealership would show a little respect and ya know? not smash it into a curb
kbc749 is offline   Reply With Quote