View Single Post
Old 11-03-2015, 07:52 PM   #46 (permalink)
JDubya
Base Member

Drives: '14 Mid. Blue 6MT
JDubya is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duc_Z09 View Post
I dunno man, I found the 5.0 to be a lot more DD friendly than the Z to be honest. It's roomier, more comfortable, has a better interior, can fit 2x as many people, and is WAY faster in a straight line. Mustangs win in aftermarket mods, too... by a lot. The only reason I ended up with a Z was because of how sexy it is and the fact that I don't have kids. It's also nice to not see 20 others on my way to work. I have no regrets choosing a Z.

The Camaro SS I drove was a turd, however. It had the cornering capacity of a brick and the weight to match. They're also extremely ugly (IMO) and come with a standard crap GM interior. No thanks.
They are ugly (still). I don't hate the way the new iteration of the Mustang looks. The Z still looks far better than both, in my opinion (I guess that's what all looks are though).

Not to sound like a Camaro fanboy (I swear I'm not!), but I do have to give credit where it's due: 2016 Chevrolet Camaro SS First Test - Motor Trend

There's nothing turd about that car, well, except the way it looks :P And it certainly doesn't handle like a brick. Granted, you drove the last model of it.
JDubya is offline   Reply With Quote