View Single Post
Old 11-03-2015, 07:42 PM   #19 (permalink)
YzGyz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nismo
YzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, it does look bad. The relay itself was turned upside down then I was trouble shooting and found the problem. The cap had a little bit of moisture in it and probably filled up at one time. I'm thinking that the engine bay warming and cooling in could of formed condensation in it and just pooled over time. The high humidity from all these stormed and rain don't help it either. The other thing is that it could have been my fault from when I washed my engine bay with a hose and De-greaser. However, I doubt it as the wires are tucked in the fuse area which is separated from the engine area. It could be my fault.

Anyhoo, waiting for the relay before I trouble shoot some more and try to find the disappearing coolant problem.

YzGyz
YzGyz is offline   Reply With Quote