View Single Post
Old 11-03-2015, 04:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dragon_Ball_Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo& Sport/Touring
Dragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond repute
Default Installing Whiteline Endlinks?

Hey guys, I just recently placed an order for whiteline rear sway bar end links because my OEM ones are shot (clunk clunk clunk lol). I was doing some research on installing them and noticed that they are adjustable. From what i have been reading, the sway bar end links should be installed with the wheels touching the ground so the car has a load on the sway bar. I was thinking about putting the car on oil change ramps (backing it onto the ramp and leaving the front on the ground since I am doing the rear). Since I have read that the car should not be on jack stands when the end links are installed will the ramp technique work for installing the end links? Another question that I have is if this technique is right, HOW do i adjust the sway bar end links? Should i adjust them to the length of the factory end links, or should i adjust them to slide in flush with the sway and body?

I am lowered on Tein S techs if that makes a difference. Thanks for any help!

Last edited by Dragon_Ball_Z; 11-03-2015 at 04:33 PM.
Dragon_Ball_Z is offline   Reply With Quote