View Single Post
Old 11-03-2015, 01:40 PM   #20 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

In that case if you pose a 2015 Ford Mustang 3.7L V6 and the 2015 370z 3.7L, depending on what type of tracking you do it can go either way.

You are on a track course with turns, the Z will have the Stang all day because the stang never can hit that Muscle Car Pull due to turns. In a straight AutoX, the 1/4 would be close... really close. anything 1/2 mile and above the Stang will win because of that Muscle Car Pull.
Have had plenty of encounters while all I had done to my Z was Rim's and Intakes.

In the end you can do nothing except let the vehicle's power state itself. Not many times when you get 2 enthusiastic people talking about different types of cars do you get a compromise unless one person gets tired of talking. Both cars are powerful just in different ways.

Kinda like how I am talking to people with EVO's (unless I know them) just because well 2 reasons: 1. the turbo's sound is annoying when they shift, and 2. EVO owners thing that they are all that and a bag of chips. When in reality the Nissan Maxima has a higher top speed than the EVO and is just as fast lol. Then they start usually talking crap about Z's since mine is there. Not only that they are some of the cockiest drivers on the street you will ever see and when they talk crap to me, well.. I Have fun.. I have baited multiples into getting pulled over for taking off from a red light and street racing just to screw with them, and then I drive by them pulled over nice and slow and laugh.

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan

Last edited by birdman71; 11-03-2015 at 01:46 PM.
birdman71 is offline   Reply With Quote