View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 12:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
scruffydog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with his eyes close
scruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond repute
Angry

yea, so far I'm having that same luck with the 40th anniversary Edition. I'm from Nor Cal and the experience I've been having so far from contacting dealership been not so great. Majority of the dealerships don't know anything about this model and are trying to interest me in a 2009 370z. They're like, "if you could provide me the color, and options..." I'm thinking "ARE YOU KIDDING ME? While I want to explain to you things you should already know about the car, do you want me to do your job for you while I'm at it?

I got one dealership that told me Nissan's only making 1000 units and they're only getting 2 in store, they said that I won't be able to "Order" them, I think she claims that Nissan is just going to send them as their request since the car is already fully configured. She said I need to do a down deposit. And Nav is available for this car.

I then wrote back to her asking how much down deposit be, and how she can guarantee the car will have a NAV if I "can't" order the car when NAV isn't a std for the 40th Anniversary Edition....and she never got back to me with neither the down deposit amt or anything about the NAV. Sigh

BTW, I still haven't gotten an exact answer from anyone whether the 40th anniversary has an option for the NAV package....some quoting websites lets you add it on there, but one thing that gets me worried is that the MSRP for the 40th anniversary edition is already confirmed at ~$38K, which doesn't lists out the NAV. I'm guessing the NAV version would be $40K+ for MSRP mainly because the MSRP for the fully loaded 370Z is already at ~$38K and the MSRP for the NAV package is ~$1800.

Last edited by scruffydog; 12-20-2009 at 12:56 PM.
scruffydog is offline   Reply With Quote