View Single Post
Old 11-03-2015, 10:38 AM   #1 (permalink)
shenlong1337
Base Member

Drives: 14 370z, 15 Mazda6
shenlong1337 is on a distinguished road
Default DBags in lifted diesel truck - a phenomenon?

So I was with my wife on our way back from eating out. On the highway back a lifted turbo diesel truck had been cruising in the passing lane the whole way and I had my car set on cruise control doing 70mph (the speed limit) in the right lane. His speed had been inconsistent which lead me to passing him and the moment I got beside him he floors it and spews his black coal smoke everywhere..... (too bad I was not in the Z )

We ended up getting off the same exit ramp and this is where things got interesting. He decided it would be funny to fake turning off the main road and would be half way off the road into the side streets and would pull back onto the main street causing me to slam on my brakes.

Then when I'm about to pass him again he floors it..... doing about 60 in a 35?

Later down the road at the light he tried to race a "caravan" and the funny thing is the minivan was right beside him for about half the way when he floored it .

So not only was this thing running rich it's pathetically slow

This is not the first time I had experienced this dbag driving from lifted trucks. I just wanted to hear if anyone had similar experience in your area.
shenlong1337 is offline   Reply With Quote