View Single Post
Old 11-02-2015, 08:57 PM   #1994 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeauxTigers1 View Post
Nice! Sounds great!! And yes it's running perfect, the fuel pump was going out :/ Brand new from Aeromotive so they think it was a freak thing, but currently it's in the mail to Aeromotive so they can see what happened. She's in Cali now and I should have it back Thursday or Friday!

I was hoping to leave a little earlier? Idk, was hoping to get there early since Desert Z is going to be there at 6. Set up and line us all up kinda thing. What do you think? I can meet you down Olive next to your house if you wanna meet at like 530?
Oh damn, y'all are gonna line up?

Haha, not sure I want to go that far. I may be able to get up that early. Let me see how this week goes - it's election day tomorrow, so they may even want us to work Saturday.
Haboob is offline   Reply With Quote