View Single Post
Old 11-01-2015, 03:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute
Default 45mm spacer question

Going with a 45mm spacer. The kits legit but I'm not sure I trust the hardware as much as ARP. ARP makes 3" 190,000psi studs I can put in the bolt on spacer but I'm not finding anything better than OEM for the hub. I could obviously get 10 ARP's for each side but the stud ones will be to long and hit the back of the wheel. I need a OEM length stud or slightly longer but one with the strength of ARP. Anyone know of any? Z1 has 10-20mm longer new for the hub for non bolt on spacers but they don't give any info how good they are or how they made or of what material.

Last edited by synolimit; 11-01-2015 at 04:25 PM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote