View Single Post
Old 10-31-2015, 08:55 PM   #35 (permalink)
lovemyvq
Base Member

Drives: 05 350Z, 11 370Z
lovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRizz View Post
Until insurance co. finds out he was street racing, and refuses to pay up.
Then you and your pal are straight up SOL.
+1 and even if he was being a good guy and racing at the track where we should be, you're still going to be out of luck with insurance. Most companies will not cover any damage of any kind whatsoever incurred while at the track. And trying to make a claim without disclosing the damage was a result of track driving you'd be committing insurance fraud. Basically, it boils down to how good of friends you guys are. I know if one of my good friends were kind enough to let me borrow something and I damaged it, accident or not, I'd replace it asap with the same thing or better.
lovemyvq is offline   Reply With Quote