View Single Post
Old 10-31-2015, 11:03 AM   #8 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

O
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOMMONKEY777 View Post
F@(K that!!! ill move my @ZZ outta that state. Come to NY, lots of carrier opportunities, lots of shitty road, but hey you can modify ur car out the AZZ, as long as you pass your yearly inspection , and then straight home to put that loud pipe on.
NY... Lol. Being born & raised in Brooklyn. Let me say.NY sucks to live. It's a fascist police state that is overpriced. Taxes are ridiculous. People live mostly in old, cramped, tenements and pay ridiculous rent. New building rents are astronomically ridiculous. There's no middle class. The highways are horrendous. It feels dirty. 6 months out of the year feels like Seattle, but colder. There's no peace. You have no right to bear arms or defend yourself. If you get jumped by 3 guys and fight back. The police are arresting all 4 of you after they beat and tase you? If they don't shoot you first? Did I mention it's a fascist police state???

You want opportunity? There's NO STATE more thriving than Tx. You're free to roam. No harassing police, no annoying terror alerts, pollution is not visible to the naked eye in most places. Low taxes and you're free to own arms and you have a right to defend yourself.

NY is great for summertime and holidays vacation, like the lighting of the tree and New Year. Other than that. NY is shyt.