View Single Post
Old 10-30-2015, 01:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
imsimplee
Base Member

Drives: 09' Nismo 370z
imsimplee has a reputation beyond reputeimsimplee has a reputation beyond reputeimsimplee has a reputation beyond reputeimsimplee has a reputation beyond reputeimsimplee has a reputation beyond reputeimsimplee has a reputation beyond reputeimsimplee has a reputation beyond reputeimsimplee has a reputation beyond reputeimsimplee has a reputation beyond reputeimsimplee has a reputation beyond reputeimsimplee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lawyers of the370z I need your help!

Hey guys so I've kinda gotten myself into a tricky situation.
I let my friend borrow my Nismo wheels when he sold his cosmic racing wheels last week on the basis that he would use them for a month or two until he could save up to buy his own wheels. Thing is last night I heard that he was racing and flipped his car and is now in the hospital. He is scrapped up but well and recovering at the moment, but I have no idea as to the condition of the wheels, whether they be salvage-able or not. What can I do in this situation? I don't think insurance would pay out the accurate price for the wheels alone? or Im not sure, I just don't know what to do in this situation because I was hoping to sell the wheels. Any help would be appreciated!