View Single Post
Old 10-30-2015, 10:32 AM   #10 (permalink)
RanRich
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 PG Sport M6
RanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicntaeG35 View Post
How would you compare this exhaust to a system like the fast intentions or motordyne?
I would imagine this system has better flow properties for an otherwise stock exhaust car (OEM headers/cats) because it doesn't immediately open to 2.5" at the cat flange but instead starts at 2.25" and moves to 2.5" which would offer a smoother more progressive flow.

This might not be ideal for cars with 2.5" HFC's or test pipes already installed, but I'm sure with a brief call to Bassani they'd be happy to offer solutions or fab a full 2.5" system.

In terms of price, this comes in much cheaper than the Motordyne, and is roughly the same price as a Fast Intentions system depending on configuration. However there is no wait list for this system unlike F.I.

I narrowed it down to the TDX exhaust and Bassani, but ultimately went with the latter due to availability, sound, and price (compared to the F.I. 18").

Gary at Bassani was extremely helpful, so I'd recommend giving him a call.