View Single Post
Old 10-29-2015, 08:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
DOOMMONKEY777
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 6psd-sport-pkg
DOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdman71 View Post
Pretty much it means that you have to pass smog meaning you have to also pass the decibel and emissions test. CA has some of the strictest vehicle emissions laws because they have sold out to any company that produces pollution, so while they are spending money made from bribes by those companies of whom are killing the environment and us and the State Debt climbing; we are being penalized and we as the citizens have to cut down on emissions -.-
Its kind of like when California let Nestle buy 27 million gallons of fresh water for $542.00
Thought we were in a serious drought guys..? lol That's why there's a nestle boycott going on as well
Test pipes I can understand, but anything else is BS. Cops out here don't know the difference between test pipes and HFCS and even regular oem catalyzers when they put the mirror under the car (if that ever happens to you), happened to me. Cop said he saw test pipes and I laughed literally out loud and even started tearing a little. He was like what's so funny huh? I'm towing your car. I said, If you're towing my car I will see you in court when I'm suing you and your partner over there for harassment and falsified evidence plus all court costs, loss of income and any damage that succumbs to my vehicle for having OEM Catalyzers of which aren't illegal (of which I still have on my Z). Needless to say they took another look and said that they didn't get a good enough look last time to realize they were legal and they left.

If you have your OEM Catalyzers slap those on if they already aren't and you can have your bolt on exhaust and be fine as long as its under the required decibels

lol after reading i thought to my self. Why not just get straight pipes and wrap em in oem heat shields.