View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 10:56 AM   #21 (permalink)
motoextreme
Track Member

Drives: Nismo NO MODS!
motoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Steve...

I'd be interested in that swap to see the difference. Car's still in the shop but I get it back in a couple weeks. I want coilovers but I want to drive a car with them first before I commit.

If your up to it let me know and I'll catch you when the car gets back. DDAVE, I know it sounds crazy but you may consider the touring model swap, your not going to track the car so I seriously doubt the handling would be that bad and you still retain the Nismo look which lead you to buying the car.

Its no different then getting rid of my nismo exhaust for a more FI's exhaust. Sure I took away from the package but its your car to do whatever makes it better for you. Something to think about... go test drive a touring edition and see if the handling is that much worse..