View Single Post
Old 10-29-2015, 03:50 PM   #27 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny6.1 View Post
Yea I just bought a house myself birdman and I have a 250/500 policy with an additional mil in an umbrella policy. Insurance is no joke! Can never have too much.
That should be the minimum you should have when you have a home and autos. An umbrella policy is a must pretty much.
Whenever I have a new client and I am quoting their autos and home together I already throw in the Umbrella of $1M if their home is of a certain value or it looks like they just have completed upgrades to the home, and quote the cars with the increased discounts as well for having the added umbrella. So not only are you saving $$$ but you're saving your a$$

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan
birdman71 is offline   Reply With Quote