View Single Post
Old 10-29-2015, 01:22 PM   #41 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swindler View Post
On my way home tonight I was stopped at a red light in the turn lane waiting to turn left. Saw someone comin up fast behind me and they just blew through the red light in a Cadillac sedan. It hadnt even just turned red either, like it had been red for a few minutes already, it was a long red light. They were probly going 50 or 60 and cars had been going through the intersection right before the car ran the red light. I just thought wow. So that's how that happens. I normally don't think too much about it but now every time I come up to an intersection I'll be thinking about it. I mean that is really scary for sure. That car could've killed someone. It could've been anyone just cruisin through that intersection and just got killed. That is sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yah, ive seen this happen a few times too. im not sure how they CAN'T see the light, their brain is somewhere else.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote