View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 06:24 AM   #47 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by semtex View Post
LOL. I agree -- salesmen know nothing. In fact, you just reminded me, I went into the dealership in Dec. of '08 to ask when they expected the 370Z to come in (I had just totaled my 350Z). Their response was that the 370 wouldn't be released until 2010. I rolled my eyes and left. Then I returned in January and picked up my 370. I couldn't resist making a wisecrack about how we must've traveled into the future. They were like, what do you mean? So I said it must be 2010 already, seeing how the 370 had arrived.

I slay me.
I remember walking into my local Nissan dealer after January 2nd. They had a 370Z in their show room. As I'm checking out the z, one of the salesman approach me and started telling me about the Z (lol.. I know. I can probably teach this guy but I'm just listening like a noob). I asked him I would like the base with sports pack. He told me that I can't add sport pack to the Z unless I get Touring Model. I asked him, where he heard such thing? He told me that it's straight from Nissan USA. I left the floor laughing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman21_23 View Post
for a test drive the salesmen said he would ride in the backseat with me and my father...
did you do it?
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote