View Single Post
Old 10-27-2015, 08:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
YzGyz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nismo
YzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Boost + 1/4mi = need new tires

So my S04 are almost done. I think I have ran 50-57 runs on these tires. They are only worn out on the inside for some reason. Me thinks it's from the drag ans car end going down when I launch. I still get lots of wheel hop and not sure how to fix it. I'm going to visit my local guys later and ask what they think is the best bang for the buck fix.

Anyhoo, what should I buy? I'm thinking another So4 in 305 for DD and maybe get some drag radials and pop them on the spare Heart Racing tires for drag days. I'm not sure what tire to get for drags though. I'm also kind of scared of snapping the axle with all the hopping. I will probably fix the hoping before the drag radials though.

What do you think?

YzGyz
YzGyz is offline   Reply With Quote