View Single Post
Old 10-27-2015, 05:53 PM   #5801 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasChuck View Post
What wrong with them parking cross way, way out there like that? The lot is not full. Don't be so critical!
They are just looking out for their car, just as we all do.
I hope you are not serious. The lot is quite small and was pretty damn full, actually. It was not way out there either. I am parked directly in front of the business.

I know I wouldn't be the one to block them in by taking up those spots you see. If they don't have the courtesy to park properly, who knows what they would do to your car if you took that spot in front of them, preventing them from being able to pull out of of their parallel parking job

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote