View Single Post
Old 10-27-2015, 09:47 AM   #18 (permalink)
Elmo370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 nissan 370z Sp M6
Elmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morfiy View Post
Why do you guys need an upgraded valve springs for JUN cams? Valve springs are excluded from the set, apart from other motors Cam where they're included. It means that OEM valve springs will be capable to hold these cams.
I bought 288 JUN cams and I did asked them personaly- do I need any valve springs upgrade or other modification for these cams? For what I've got reply - No you don't

Passport Tapatalk
Im looking to eventually raise my redline to 9,000 rpms. Stock springs run out at around 8500 rpms, still at that point i don't want to be pushing my stock springs to the limit every time i track or do some spirited runs and eventually have to replace themselves, hence the term kill all the birds with one stone. If you plan to stay at a 7500 rpms redline no you don't need to replace anything, you're correct on that note, but someone on also asked about the durability of stock springs, and that all to be questioned, that came straight from the manufacturer. Some people like to push the evenlope, other are just contempt with what they got.
Elmo370z is offline   Reply With Quote