View Single Post
Old 10-26-2015, 08:38 AM   #193 (permalink)
BlackZeda
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 19 Audi TT RS
BlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond repute
Default USGP Austin 2015

Attended the USGP in Austin this weekend and despite qualifying being rained out and being waterlogged on Sunday morning, my nephew and I had a great time. We had Turn 1 seats, which as you could guess had some good action:

As I imagined, the cars were very cool, and they are a lot smaller in person than I thought they would be. They are not very loud at all. In fact I would say the Porsche Supercup cars were about 3 times louder. But the F1 cars did sound mean. They started with the intermediate rain tires, which created some good action with the Red Bull cars, but when they switched to slicks, it was all over and as you know the bad guys won

I will for sure be attending more F1 races in the future.

Last edited by BlackZeda; 10-26-2015 at 09:07 AM.
BlackZeda is offline   Reply With Quote