View Single Post
Old 10-24-2015, 11:06 PM   #124 (permalink)
BOLIO 671
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: To & From then Back
BOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeauxTigers1 View Post
JESUS CHRIST!!! Tell me about it. Ordered in freakin April. They are in Cali and the shop couldn't afford to pay bc they had fraud on their account. So even though I paid the full amount, they apparently had't paid their supplier the full amount. So that was held for two weeks. he gets it resolved a week and a half ago, pays the supplier, says they are coming. Wait a week, no wheels. Finally get in touch today. They are shipping tomorrow. WHAAAAT????? Mother of god it's been a nightmare, but should have them beg of next week. Unbelievable it takes less time to for an entire Twin Turbo system to be constructed, installed PLUS 3 more months than it does for some flipping wheels to come in.

If you can't tell this one is clawing at me.
What kinda wheels did u order and from what company?
2013 Nismo Z34 / FI TT #091 / IG: @lilzilla_z34
BOLIO 671 is offline   Reply With Quote