View Single Post
Old 10-24-2015, 06:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Flight to Dallas was delayed by 10 people not knowing how to board their flight on time. None of the incoming flights were delayed. We got 5 out of the 10 boarded before they let standby customers take their flight. Ended up 30 min delay.

I managed to find a cellular signal a few minutes before we landed and caught the first Texas FG of the game (Airplane mode is for chumps ). Taxi to the parking garage where my wife's car was, put my luggage in her car, grabbed my rain jacket and ticket for the game and made it by mid-2nd quarter. We won 23-9

Wife is napping downstairs now. We'll watch the F1 practice/qualifying (not that there was much to watch thanks to the rainy weather ) and maybe the A&M v Ole Miss game or rewatch the Texas game later

Jar