Thread: YzGyz's turn!
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2015, 02:27 AM   #223 (permalink)
YzGyz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nismo
YzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond repute

New Best time:

-60' :::: 2.218
-330 :::: 5.867
-1/8 :::: 93.22
-1/4 :::: 12.822

MPH 119.68

I'm fairly consistently running 13.3x int he 1/4 mile now. I'm really thinking the tires are majorly holding me back from better times. Maybe I'll get stickier tires along with 305 next time. Not sure what tire to get as I dd my car year round.

As for the pod project, it's on hold. I need a chop saw to make clean cuts on the pipe before I integrate it into the new piece. The other project (with some help) is trying to get the OEM crash bar to fit back in place.

It was an awesome night at the track. When I got there, it only had like 10 cars running until 10pm!! Then it picked up to about 20 cars!! I was going back to back to back until my temp slowly crept up to 220 then I parked it some to cool it off. I did this twice and on the third time out, my check engine light pop back on!! Like WTF really!! A empty 1/4 mile and check engine light popped on!! One of the dudes at the track had a ODB +Torque and it read that my O2 was messed up again. I think it's dirty again.. I'm gonna clean it in the AM and see if that fixes it. If not, I'll have to order a new one.

YzGyz
YzGyz is offline   Reply With Quote