View Single Post
Old 10-23-2015, 11:08 AM   #20 (permalink)
90 ST
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 90 and 15 GMC Sierra
90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntz View Post
Need a 3rd poll option to add rear speakers (yes I've heard the "soundstage" argument which is probably true UNTIL you start driving then the "soundstage" is overwhelmed by rear road noise.)
so I replaced stock with Jensen unit with rear speakers and small bass amp / woofer in the back, Note: I just listen to music at moderate volume, I'm not stirring your coffee with my bass when I'm next to you at a light, i keep thinking I'll replace the front 4 speakers but it sounds quite good so I can't convince myself to spend more $
(Now the Jensen nav is crappy and can barely tell me the road I'm on so did also get a nice 6" garmin which sits nicely on the dash when needed and lives in the glove box when not) so I've a "sport tech" for bargain $
So whats your question? You already added the rears, if you like it great.

If you had good fronts with good power you can drown out any road noise, even with the windows down on the hwy.
90 ST is offline   Reply With Quote