View Single Post
Old 10-23-2015, 10:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
x2o
Base Member

Drives: Boosted 370z
x2o has a reputation beyond reputex2o has a reputation beyond reputex2o has a reputation beyond reputex2o has a reputation beyond reputex2o has a reputation beyond reputex2o has a reputation beyond reputex2o has a reputation beyond reputex2o has a reputation beyond reputex2o has a reputation beyond reputex2o has a reputation beyond reputex2o has a reputation beyond repute
Question South Florida Tuners? Uprev/ecutek!

Where are the Tuners ?! My supercharged Z is now with me in South Florida but I'm having a hell of a time finding a tuner...

My car is currently tuned with uprev, but there are a few minor problems with the tune. (Original tune done by Kaizen in Massachusetts) I was hoping to get an uprev retune, but the only shop I see is HP Logic and there have been some pretty negative reviews here on the forum.

If we don't have any reliable uprev Tuners down south, I was considering making the switch to ecutek. But again, who down here can reliably tune?

Since the car is supercharged and has a lot of mods, Ive been told nobody would do an etune on it. Really hoping to find someone local..

Where have you guys taken your boosted Z's to get tuned?
Whiteline: 27mm Front | 24mm Rear | Swift Springs
x2o is offline   Reply With Quote