Thread: Bmw m2
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2015, 01:55 PM   #51 (permalink)
BlackZeda
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 19 Audi TT RS
BlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
M4 feels artificial.
The Z even needed a one inch drop. Height as in frs. The one thing they got 100% right.
And these sport coupes talk a lot of sports car shyt so I call them sports cars. E46m3 was a sports coupe that did sports car shyt sooo...

The M235 is seems to get higher praise for balance, which I like to hear... But I hear people say things like... It's not the best steering feel in the world. People tend to downplay how bad it is due to the brand. But I didn't care for the M4 steering feel AT ALL.
When I test drove the M4 I felt like I was in a blinged-out, really fast Camry coupe. Not too bad, but I wasn't inspired. The manual version had the longest clutch throw I have ever experienced. That freaked me out.
BlackZeda is offline   Reply With Quote