View Single Post
Old 10-22-2015, 09:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
salmanerisir
Base Member

Drives: 370Z 2012
salmanerisir is on a distinguished road
Default Anyone has a Verizon wireless account?

Hi all,

I work for Expedia, a month ago I was in New York and purchased a brand new Iphone 6 from a store, At the moment I'm in the UK (London Office), I will be here for couple of weeks and then going to Paris Office. As far as i know Verizon mobiles are unlocked to any GSM network and When I insert a UK sim it doesn't let me activate it. I called Apple's Customer service to get some help, they were very helpful but couldn't do anything and then they put me through to Verizon Customer Service I spoke to this helpful lady she said I need a Verizon account to take the international lock on this phone, which I didn't know this when I was in New York.

I was wondering if someone who has an account with Verizon fix this issue for me? I dont need anyone's account info, All I need them to add my phones IMEI number on the account and once the international lock is off, remove it from their account, I don't mind paying $100 for someone to do this for me. Also if I'm breaking any forum rules please let me know.
salmanerisir is offline   Reply With Quote