View Single Post
Old 10-22-2015, 07:46 AM   #71 (permalink)
katjmmx
Base Member

Drives: 09 Z34 TT E85 6MT
katjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Another FI Nismo about to join the over 600whp club...you are going to absolutely love it. You need to be out west because by the time your Z is completed the weather here will be perfect for boosting!
Don't tempt me!! I'll see y'all at Zdayz 2016!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJScott View Post
This thing is going to be awesome! Super jealous of your set up. If you wouldn't mind pm me when its done and you are going to pick it up, I live down the street from MA and have seen your car in the shop a few times and would love to see it finished!
Will do. Remind me later just in case it slips my mind with all the excitement. Don’t be jealous, just find a great high-yield savings account lol How does she look in the shop??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
I'm going to have to take a road trip to check you guys out. You guys are about 5 hrs away from me.
Come on over! Katie’s Cars + Coffee is worth the trip as well. We may not have Tail of the Dragon but we do have Skyline Drive...
09 Z34 N #0060 F.I. #044
MA-Motorsports Fast Intentions EcuTek JWT ATS-Japan
katjmmx is offline   Reply With Quote