View Single Post
Old 10-21-2015, 02:15 PM   #15 (permalink)
Zbrah
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z
Zbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiller View Post
Didn't really persuade them man,I called them,didn't yell,got ahold of owner aimen,worked with him on this situation,hopefully he can solve other guys in the z community's owed parts and or money,but I think they gotta get off there feet before that can happen,I really hope they can come thru for everyone on here.like I said before I just wana build my z no matter who's parts are on it,its a great car
That's good to hear man. When you said "worked with him", can you elaborate more, what was said or what's your agreement with them that they decided to help you out so the other guys in the same boat can follow?

And I'm looking forward to following your build thread!