View Single Post
Old 10-21-2015, 01:47 PM   #39 (permalink)
Riptide67
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nismo #0483 PW
Riptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond repute

my 350Z was plagued with this after awhile. Turned out to be a bad coil pack. Had the same issue with my 370Z after doing headers (plugs and coil packs were new). Had the code shut off via uprev. Got a nismo 370Z recently and it does it when its cold due to the test pipes. I remove it and go about my day. You will find hundreds of people with the same problem. The ecu and the electric components are very sensitive on these cars for some reason. I simply got myself and ELM327 Bluetooth dongle and the dash command app. I know there is nothing wrong with the car and just remove it when it appears.

Odds are the dealership isn't going to find anything wrong. They are worthless and rely on computers to tell them what the issue is. They go through their steps to "fix" the issue and most of the time they never accomplish it.

This is a common "issue". An issue that doesn't matter, but I understand your frustration since you've spent your hard earned money on it and have paid for an extended warranty.