View Single Post
Old 10-21-2015, 11:26 AM   #11 (permalink)
MAMotorsports
Track Member

Drives: 370Z
MAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lj909 View Post
It looks like the install can be done from under the car?
That is correct! About 1.5-2 hours in total.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slow370 View Post
Awesome piece, does it have any underdrive to it? I have one of the drysump versions and that one comes with a 10% underdrive pulley mounted to it. Also does this one retain the bbc mount holes for accesory drive mandrels?
This one is not under driven at all, ad does not have the same Mandrel holes as the Drysump version as the will still retain that design. If that changes in the future it will be updated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by warpeacelove View Post
I spoke to a gentleman over at ATI today. If you plan on purchasing individually it will cost $412. However if we do a Group buy of Ten people or more it will cost less than $350.

Looks like he gave you pricing on the Drysump version as that is $412.00 Retail, and this one was just sorted price wise this morning with my contact over there, most if not all of their sales reps are not even aware of this part yet.

Anyone who contacted or posted about wanting one should have a price now. Group buy will be up by the end of the day and I will link it to here!

Thanks everyone!

MA-Motorsports.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MA-Mo...C/125379858828
MAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote