View Single Post
Old 10-21-2015, 07:55 AM   #10 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KngScottieV View Post
If I were the tech I'd say something like, "I was just revving it to get the oil throughout the system and make sure it was completely full."

It does seem like it was probably over the 4,500 that you can rev it without having it in a gear, and that would annoy me the most.
slap them upside the head and tell them the manual says let it sit a few min then check the oil you dip-shticks. (not directed at you but at this fantasy argument i'm having with this tech rep)

it just seems the op is going to a shop where they mainly service altima's or something and don't see many sports cars... i'm very wary of dealer shops and inexperienced techies trying to be cool
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote