View Single Post
Old 10-21-2015, 12:29 AM   #5 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by azza12311 View Post
just want to ask one thing.
with the bose headunit does it have any power to the rare speakers or does it go right to the amp?. ..... So my plans are running the stock back speakers but no amp.. Are you able to do it that way ?. I am also getting the fozgate 360,3 los 8 channel
Rear speakers are through the amp. I'd bypas it sense you could get a strange time delay between factory amp running the rears and a new amp running the fronts. But if it was me i'd omit the rears all together. No need for them in that size car.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote