View Single Post
Old 10-20-2015, 09:41 PM   #23 (permalink)
blueranger
Track Member

Drives: 2010 Roadster 7AT
blueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZVox View Post
Actually that reminds me, Im looking into catbacks, I know from reading alot of members like the fast intentions. Does anyone know of an exhaust setup that isnt overly loud, yet has a nice exotic sound to it, not just noise.

Second question what is up with tuning in these cars, Im use to a tune giving 20+hp and even better torque. Do these cars really only pick up about 6hp?

remember Im a noob at this, Ive got my dunce cap on
The 18" Resonated FI Exhaust I think is what you are describing not overly loud but has a nice aftermarket sound to it. Besides the exhaust which provides a better sound and some performance the best bang for the buck are high flow cats and rear gears! Add a tune to all of that and call it a day unless you want to go over to the "dark side" force fed
F.I. Stage 1 Twin Turbo #48 | E85 FlexFuel | Built 7AT | F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler | F.I. Flex Plate | F.I. 19 row Trans Cooler | MT ET Street S/S | ECUTEK Tuned by Seb | RPM Roll Bar
blueranger is offline   Reply With Quote