View Single Post
Old 10-19-2015, 12:40 PM   #16 (permalink)
darkside370z
Base Member

Drives: 2017 KAD 370Z
darkside370z has a reputation beyond reputedarkside370z has a reputation beyond reputedarkside370z has a reputation beyond reputedarkside370z has a reputation beyond reputedarkside370z has a reputation beyond reputedarkside370z has a reputation beyond reputedarkside370z has a reputation beyond reputedarkside370z has a reputation beyond reputedarkside370z has a reputation beyond reputedarkside370z has a reputation beyond reputedarkside370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonythetiger View Post
damn i bought my amuse front bumper from them about a month ago, they have yet to ship my purchase. My emails to them is they they plan on shipping it that week. I might just have to get my money back and go with another vendor!
i had an amuse bumper ordered with them as well. after a month and a half and then finally getting a tracking # the bumper sat in their warehouse for another 2 weeks after they sent me a tracking # before i finally got hold of them and had the order cancelled and got my money refunded. i would go with another vendor, i had to send several emails and constantly call them just to get an answer from them.