View Single Post
Old 10-19-2015, 08:48 AM   #8 (permalink)
MAMotorsports
Track Member

Drives: 370Z
MAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismo13807 View Post
can u pm me the price on this? i might b interested
The pricing I received from ATI last week was off (Much to high) They had to go back in and figure out the correct pricing, should know today and I will shoot off PMs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
Why do you need to clearance the ATI hub?
The hubs are designed to be a press fit with a certain clearance, since not every Nissan crank is 100% the same the hubs are made on the smaller side of the spectrum to make sure they will fit all cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_meng1024 View Post
PM price please, thanks.
The pricing I received from ATI last week was off (Much to high) They had to go back in and figure out the correct pricing, should know today and I will shoot off PMs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOLIO 671 View Post
not sure if they frequent the forum...I sent a PM regarding this a few days ago and haven't heard anything....

Quote:
Originally Posted by warpeacelove View Post
I will just call ATI directly. I knew about this for a while as they were working on it but they wouldn't release a beta version to me at the time of development unless I was a know entity.

Either way I copping this.
I should for sure be better priced than going to ATI direct, they wanted to avoid sending one out into the general public before any sort of fitment was 100% tested after so many people had issues with the dry sump version.

Thanks for being patient guys!

MA-Motorsports.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MA-Mo...C/125379858828
MAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote