View Single Post
Old 10-17-2015, 10:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
DRFTR
Base Member

Drives: 2010 40th
DRFTR is on a distinguished road
Default major issue with AEROJACKET.... anyone heard from them lately or had similar issue??

I'm creating this thread due to the fact that I haven't heard from AEROJACKET in over 2 months (PM or calls) and have yet to receive parts I ordered and PAID FOR as well as replacements for ones that were damaged during shipment. Has anyone had a similar issue? my story dealing with them is listed below.

So January 12, 2015 I ordered a collection of parts from AEROJACKET for my '10 370z 40th anniv. In that order was a full carbon AMUSE front, full carbon SS (sunline) side skirts and rear spats, and a carbon type-m add on spoiler (mines). My order arrived on February 24th and this is where the DRAMA began. The shipment arrived from Custom Global Logistics however the shipping label said FLY1- Motorsport, NOT AeroJacket. Some of the parts in the middle of the box had deep scratches in the clear coat, and I decided to contact AEROJACKET to see how to best handle fixing them. Replacement or fix on my own at their expense.

I attached pics of the shipment and some of the damage. I know its not massive destruction, but I waited quite some time to finally build my car and paid good money for what I hoped would be good quality of parts.

I contacted AEROJACKET several times over those days via email and phone with no reply. Finally, I got a PM from Richard at AeroJacket of their apology and plan to replace the parts with new ones. To which I was very much appreciative and pleased. He told me I could return the old ones once I received the new parts and approved of the quality.

From February until June I went back and forth with them awaiting shipment of the replacement parts. I wouldn't hear anything for quite some time, and when I would finally get a reply via phone or PM they would ENSURE me the parts were almost done and going out SOON. Which they NEVER DID.

On June 29th I decided to order the DF-1 rear diffuser from AEROJACKET to replace the rear spats I had sold on the forum. The only parts from my original order that arrived in great shape/ quality.

Now is where I get PISSED. I paid for a part and have YET to receive it or any contact from the company on its whereabouts. Well its now almost November and I have sent 10-15 PM's and 10+ calls to the company.

My last contact from AEROJACKET cam on July 27 via PM stating that my Diffuser was almost done and going out soon with the rest of my parts. Haven't gotten anything.

If anyone knows of similar experiences or a way I can get ahold of the company (phones go to voicemail and messages aren't returned) I would greatly appreciate it.

I know companies like this are probably very busy with orders, but enough is enough. If they have closed up shop and taken my money from my order, they should be ashamed of themselves, Richard and Dave.

Hope this warns others from ordering form them. And if people have recently had contact with them and received shipments, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I just want to get my parts so I can FINALLY start my build.

Sam
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image1.jpg (782.0 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg image2.jpg (791.1 KB, 104 views)
File Type: jpg image3.jpg (644.0 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg image15.jpg (585.5 KB, 103 views)
File Type: jpg image6.jpg (732.2 KB, 195 views)
File Type: jpg image7.jpg (829.1 KB, 166 views)
File Type: jpg image4.jpg (811.8 KB, 130 views)
File Type: jpg image8.jpg (800.6 KB, 129 views)
File Type: jpg image10.jpg (780.0 KB, 128 views)
File Type: jpg image5.jpg (800.6 KB, 137 views)