View Single Post
Old 10-16-2015, 03:57 PM   #20 (permalink)
Davey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '15 NISMO 6MT
Davey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond repute

I had a Sport/Touring originally and my '14 NISMO didn't feel like it justified the price tag relatively speaking, with the cloth interior, base radio, no Homelink mirror, etc.

When the '15 NISMO came out with the Tech package + Recaros, I knew this was the combo I wanted. The lower final drive was a welcome bonus. Also, I liked the new body kit.

It's red, which I also like because the red accents blend in with the car a little.

That's just me though, so buy whatever the hell you like. I never understood threads like this, we aren't the ones who are going to drive your car, why do you care what our opinions are?
Davey is offline   Reply With Quote