View Single Post
Old 10-16-2015, 11:26 AM   #6 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAMotorsports View Post
Are you using actual coolant or Water/Water wetter. I know many tracks dont even allow "coolant" to be in your system. Water and water wetter keeps the car cooler, and does not need to be changed very often at all. I normally do mine about once a season if its not drained for other reasons.
Havent actually been out to the track with my Z yet, was asking for future reference for myself and another person on one of the facebook groups. Right now my car is just on regular nissan coolant, didnt even know about some tracks not allowing it though as the last time i was out there was no mention of it, good thing to keep in mind though, thanks
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote