View Single Post
Old 10-16-2015, 07:04 AM   #23 (permalink)
Dragon_Ball_Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo& Sport/Touring
Dragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA370z View Post
Jesus...............

I have a 2014 and pushing 19,000 but no problems as of yet. Reading some of this stuff scares the crap out of me. I was smart enough to get a extended warranty that will last until the day I pay the car off for just in case stuff like this.

Sad to see that some are having issues but with that the information that the rest of use who have not had any problems so far is priceless.

Dang bro you're lucky! It's sad to own a car and never have the chance to drive it because it's always at Nissan for things wrong with it.

-Raj