View Single Post
Old 10-16-2015, 03:16 AM   #3787 (permalink)
GeauxTigers1
Track Member

Drives: 2017 370Z Nismo
GeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone else notice the exterior temp gauge seems to be out of wack? It's hot as **** here already in Az, but there have been a few times where I was cruising around with the windows down thinking it's probably a cool upper 80s here in az and sure enough the Z claims the temp to be 100 degrees. I think she's just a lying whore and doesn't want me to boost. :P

Where is the temp thermometer at? Is it near the engine? I don't have a vented hood so I feel like the heat has to be coming from underneath the car. And this happens w/o me boosting, I'm just cruising around.
Fast Intentions Kit Stage 2 #076 2017 Twin Turbo 370z Nismo. JMS Built Block, Closed Deck 874whp, 803lbs Tq e85 Ecutek Tune
GeauxTigers1 is offline   Reply With Quote