Thread: Gamma/GTM
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2015, 11:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Gamma/GTM

Guys, please let's not turn this into a shít show.

Trips, I'd love it if you could either pin this or leave it open. I ask of you to do that because let's face it, a BUNCH of people have paid money to GTM, and/or will pay money to Gamma...

So, to anyone who may be new.

My name is Andrew, I have been on this forum for a few years. I like to take pride that I am one of the most trusted members here. I have bought and sold stuff to and from at LEAST 100 members conducted probably over 100k in business here, most active members and some inactive members are considered my close family; that said, all forum members are some sort of family to me, and I do not want to see anyone else screwed.

Anyways, let's get to business.

I do not support GTM/Gamma (Gamma "bought the intellectual rights to what GTM used to make), BUT it looks like Gamma is trying to do right by the tens of people completely screwed over by GTM. Nice gesture, I'll give them that.
It scares me because who buys a business and says, "yes, first order of business, let's lose a couple hundred grand."
On the other hand this is great advertisement, especially if the kits are as good as they should have been like 3 years ago... But again, who buys a business and starts off by WANTING to lose money?
(Side note to those who threw down money and are now asked to pay extra for a Gamma kit, take it. GTM is dead, they don't need to do a fúcking thing for you, better to pay an extra grand now to recoup 70+% of your money by reselling the kit)

This leads to my proposition, if you need anything from GTM/Gamma, or if they say your kit is ready or whatever. Send me the money, or if I have it, I'll float you the money. I'll go pickup your kit, ensure everything is there, and I'll ship your kit out to you.
I don't mean to be an áss or to toot my own horn, but if you need to do business with them, pay for my gas, let me take care of it. It's your best bet to actually get parts from them...

Gamma doesn't want to be open Saturdays and I have a job... Hopefully a couple of you will have your orders ready at the same time and they'll stay open on a Saturday just to get product out the door, or maybe I'll take a half day to drive out. Just keep me posted. (My first pickup is in 2 weeks)

This is my personal cell number, if you'd like my services, give me a shout (text is better)
(31O)eight nine three-42O7

Thanks for listening,
Andrew