View Single Post
Old 10-14-2015, 09:55 PM   #26 (permalink)
zguynate
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
zguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by norris_83 View Post
I've tried talking with honey, told them I'll start selling their kits and make my money back that way as long as I got a discount to make my returns, no reply, no response.

Told them I'd send the rest of the money for the kit 6weeks ago, they replied buy a new kit and we'll send you the old kit with it!? Get ripped off again? I don't think so.

They keep talking about building trust. So I said, send me a full kit and when I sell it I'll send them the cash. They said no. It's my trust they lost, and I don't feed myself or my family with stolen money like Sam or Amin.

But, when I talk the truth to potential clients, I get a msg at 3am in the morning?! But all the other times they wouldn't take me serious!

They're the same company, make a couple of customers happy for reviews then rip everyone else off!
There's a little more detail here. I stand corrected. Man I hope something positive comes out of this. Good luck with everything bro.