View Single Post
Old 10-14-2015, 09:10 PM   #24 (permalink)
norris_83
Base Member

Drives: Corvette C6 Z06
norris_83 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonbreath View Post
Looks like they are being semi reasonable. Remember, you get more with honey than venom. You have a very condescending tone to your texts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonbreath View Post
I was screwed by GTM too. Not as much as the OP though. I agree, talk softly and carry a big stick. Just make sure you're talking to the right person... Now, anyone who has been screwed by GTM has to hope that this new company will be generous enough to correct GTMs misdeeds. With Sam, bring that stick, but with Gamma, your best tool is honey. Which is obvious because in the exchange the OP is using the stick and see what their last response was....

Ask anyone in sales. They are more willing to work with a buyer if they are nice and pleasant to deal with. If you're an a$$hole, you're not going to get very far.
I've tried talking with honey, told them I'll start selling their kits and make my money back that way as long as I got a discount to make my returns, no reply, no response.

Told them I'd send the rest of the money for the kit 6weeks ago, they replied buy a new kit and we'll send you the old kit with it!? Get ripped off again? I don't think so.

They keep talking about building trust. So I said, send me a full kit and when I sell it I'll send them the cash. They said no. It's my trust they lost, and I don't feed myself or my family with stolen money like Sam or Amin.

But, when I talk the truth to potential clients, I get a msg at 3am in the morning?! But all the other times they wouldn't take me serious!

They're the same company, make a couple of customers happy for reviews then rip everyone else off!