View Single Post
Old 10-14-2015, 07:18 PM   #19 (permalink)
zguynate
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
zguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infidel View Post
So would I if I had $4500 stolen from me. It's easy to talk that way until you're the victim. I think the better quote is "Talk softly and carry a big stick"
I was screwed by GTM too. Not as much as the OP though. I agree, talk softly and carry a big stick. Just make sure you're talking to the right person... Now, anyone who has been screwed by GTM has to hope that this new company will be generous enough to correct GTMs misdeeds. With Sam, bring that stick, but with Gamma, your best tool is honey. Which is obvious because in the exchange the OP is using the stick and see what their last response was....

Ask anyone in sales. They are more willing to work with a buyer if they are nice and pleasant to deal with. If you're an a$$hole, you're not going to get very far.

Last edited by zguynate; 10-14-2015 at 07:21 PM.