View Single Post
Old 10-14-2015, 06:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
Infidel
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 GM 6MT
Infidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant future

I will try to get in contact with them about my 88mm pulley. I will use your services if there is a transaction. Thank you for everything you've done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
I'm going to say that no one should do business with them.

But I will also say that I am impressed that they're fulfilling GTMs old orders.

Please keep this in mind. If they're bleeding money now to gain support, maybe this is the same rollercoaster all over again... Peter to pay Paul.

Gamma, if you're watching, give me a shout, I'd like to take a look around if you don't mind, help me "help" you. If that's possible.

For all my forum brothers and sisters, again, if you don't trust them and you'd like a middle man, reach out to me, I'm happy to go pick up peoples' kits and ship them myself. That way I can make sure all the parts are there and in good condition.