View Single Post
Old 10-14-2015, 03:13 PM   #808 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

maybe they are just waiting for the Q60 coupe to be shown in production form and follow suite after that? i dunno

yeah LA auto show was it. so its not locked in to Tokyo its just there is a bit of a drought in Z land right now and if they had something ready and wanted to really push it the timing just seems right for Tokyo but that doesnt seem like the case.

M2 looks like one of the most promising cars in a while and supposed to start low 50's. I would say that is in a different bracket and not apples to apples with the Z but then again weve all seen the window sticker on a NISMO Tech these days. so unfortunately is a tiny bit closer than one might think although the performance is on two different planets

75K 2015 GTRs are a reality as the market is in bad shape right now. I would look for a under 15K miles high 60's 2013 as it was the fastest year before they got softened up a bit

Last edited by MC; 10-14-2015 at 03:17 PM.
MC is offline   Reply With Quote