View Single Post
Old 10-14-2015, 12:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
vividracing
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 350Z,370Z,GTR
vividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to vividracing
Default Vivid Racing now offering MIL/LE Discounts!

Vivid Racing appreciates the men and women who serve our great nation, both at home and across the globe. Our gratitude is extended to both Military Personnel and Law Enforcement professionals. Having provided racing parts to Service members and their families since 2001, we recognize that you take the time to search our website while deployed or off duty. To honor your past, present, and future service and sacrifice, we have a special Military/Veteran/First Responder discount code available for online ordering.

As a Veteran myself, I was happy to hear that we decided to offer this discount to Servicemembers, Veterans, and First Responders. I know just how many car enthusiasts are in the military or have served (myself included) so this is a great opportunity for Vivid to show our thanks and help our men and women in uniform pursue their passion for cars.

If you would like to take advantage of this discount, shoot me an email or PM and I'll get you squared away! Remember, we DO ship to APO addresses.

Rocky @ Vivid ♦ 480.966.3040 x236 ♦ Rocky@vividracing.com
Email, PM, or call me directly for aggressive The370Z.com member pricing!!!
vividracing is offline   Reply With Quote